Utepo UTP7301EPOC: 1CH PoE Extender Coax or CAT Cable 400m Max 10W@ 200m -PAIR
Consisting of SV-Unit and IPC-Unit, UTP7301EPOC can transform Ethernet signal of IPC-Unit to carrier signal, and extend it to SV-Unit along with electric energy synchronously through coaxial cable or network cable. You can use 54V power adapter or PoE power supply to power up SV-Unit. It meets the requirement for long-distance transmission for Ethernet signal and power supply and is widely used in mixed wiring security surveillance project of coaxial cable and network cable and network rebuilding project.
* Adopt advanced transmission and power supply technoloy, can transmit Ethernet signal and power signal up to 500m through coaxial cable and transmit Ethernet signal and power signal up to 400m through network cable;
* Ethernet delay less than 1ms; meet point to point application;
* Standard: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE- TX,IEEE802.3af/at;
* Protection: excellent circuit isolation protection, superior product anti-thunder , anti-satic and anti-interference ability;
* Appearance: solid and delicate, meet MIT rack installation standard, working temperature: -40°C~75°C
* Installation: Plug-and-play, no setting required.
See below for datasheet .pdf