Avigilon 4.0C-H5A-DP1-IR O/D Pendant Dome: Analytic WDR IR35m IP67 IK10 3.3-9mm
Avigilon 4.0C-H5A-DP1-IR O/D Pendant Dome Camera.
Indent Only - Camera Bracket H4A-MT-WALL1 is not included.
YouTube Link to H5A Range Video 2:21
H5A outdoor 4Mp pendant mount dome cameras feature Avigilon's next-generation of video analytics technology which can detect more objects with greater accuracy even in crowded scenes, whether as stationary or moving objects. They will classify: People, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Bicycles and Buses. Manufactured in North America, H5A cameras come with a 5-year warranty. They are equipped with Triple Exposure Ultra-Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and patented LightCatcher technology. Embedded with self-learning video analytics, H5A dome cameras seamlessly integrate with Avigilon Control Center (ACC).
* Resolution - 1/2.8" 4Mp Progressive CMOS. Configurable 16:9 and 4:3.
* Lens / FOV - 3.3-9mm motorised. 34°- 92° (H). 30°-95° due to IR (V).
* Min Illumination Lux - 0.027 in colour, 0.014 in monochrome mode. 0 with IR.
* IR Capability - 15m (full wide) - 35m (full tele).
* Video Format - H.264 & H.265 SmartCodec.
* Day/ Night, WDR - 126dB WDR.
* ONVIF Compliance - v1.02, 2.0, Profiles S & T.
* Storage - Micro SD +. Class 10/UHS-1 or better recommended.
* External I/O- Alarm In/ Alarm Out.
* Audio Support - Line level input/ output, A/V mini-jack (3.5 mm). G.711 PCM 8 kHz.
* Bandwidth Management - HDSM SmartCodec Technology. Idle Scene Mode.
* Power - PoE, 12VDC, 24VAC. 11W (No IR). Max 13W with IR on.
* Ingress Rating - IP67. IK10 impact rating (vandal resistant).
* Dimensions - 172mm x 172mm x 124mm.
* Security 1 - Password protection, HTTPS encryption, digest authentication.
* Security 2 - WS authentication, user access log, 802.1x port based authentication.
Pendant Mounting Options:
* H4A-MT-WALL1 Wall Mount Bracket 46782 PLUS:
* H4-MT-POLE1 Pole Mount Adapter 46785
* H4-MT-CRNR1 Corner Mount Bracket 46784 OR:
* H4A-MT-NPTA1 Pendant Pole Adaptor 46783
Supported Analytic Events: ROI = Region of Interest.
* Objects in Area: Triggered when selected object type moves into ROI.
* Object Loitering: Triggered when selected object type enters & remains for defined period in ROI.
* Objects Crossing Beam: Triggered when specified # of objects has crossed specified beam.
* Object Appears/ Enters Area: Triggered by each object that enters ROI.
* Object Not Present in Area: Triggered when no objects are in ROI.
* Objects Entered Area: Triggered when specified # of objects have entered ROI.
* Objects Leave Area: Triggered when specified # of objects have left ROI.
* Object Stops in Area: Triggered when an object moves into ROI and stops moving.
* Direction Violated: Triggered when object moves in prohibited direction.
* Tamper Detection: Triggered when scene unexpectedly changes.
ACC 6.14.12 - All supported analytic events with classified 'person or vehicle'. Appearance Search. H.265.
ACC 7.2 - All supported analytic events with people and all sub-categories of vehicles classified. Appearance Search. H.265.