Avigilon 2.0C-H4A-BO1-IR Bullet Video Analytics IR 50m IP66 IK10 3-9mm
H4A Bullet cameras from Avigilon are ideal for seeing objects and activity in complete darkness. With unique adaptive IR technology, this camera provides both wide and narrow illumination, enabling consistent illumination in complete darkness to enhance image quality regardless of scene conditions. Avigilon bullet cameras are equipped with new Triple Exposure Ultra-Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and patented LightCatcher technology. Embedded with self-learning video analytics, H4A cameras seamlessly integrate with Avigilon Control Center (ACC), allowing security personnel to respond proactively and mitigate an incident before damage is done. Onboard storage capabilities let you manage storage directly on the camera using a standard SD memory card.
* Resolution - 1/2.8" 2Mp Progressive CMOS.
* Lens / FOV - 3-9mm F/1.3 motorised. 30°- 91° (H).
* Min Illumination - 0.04 Lux colour F/1.3. 0 Lux in monochrome mode with IR.
* IR Capability - 50m 0 Lux.
* Video Format - H.264.
* Day/ Night, WDR - 120dB @20fps or less.
* Storage - Micro SD +. Class 6 or better recommended.
* External I/O- Alarm In/ Alarm Out.
* Audio Support - Line level input/ output, A/V mini-jack (3.5 mm). G.711 PCM 8 kHz.
* Bandwidth Management - HDSM, Idle Scene Mode.
* Power - PoE, 12VDC, 24VAC. Max 13W.
* Ingress Rating - IP66 with IK10 vandal resistance.
* Dimensions - 126mm x 280mm x 91mm (including bracket).
* Security - Password protection, HTTPS encryption, digest authentication, WS authentication, user access log, 802.1x port based authentication.
* Junction Box - H4-BO-JBOX1 (46840).
* Corner Mount - H4-MT-CRNR1 (46784).
* Pole Mount - H4-MT-POLE1 (46785).
Examples of Video Analytic Rules:
* People or vehicles moving in an area.
* People or vehicles crossing a beam.
* People or vehicles loitering in an area.
* Person or vehicles enters/ leaves an area.
* Person or vehicles moving in a prohibited direction of travel.
* Too many or too few persons in a secured area.
* Object or objects appear in, or are not present in, an area.
H4A-BO cameras support Avigilon Appearance Search and Unusual Motion Detection (UMD).