Avigilon 1.3C-H4M-D1-IR 1.3Mp Indoor Dome, 10m IR, WDR, Lightcatcher, 2.8mm
H4Ms combine the benefits of HDSM, HDSM SmartCodec and Idle scene mode technologies along with an easy to install modular design.
When working with ACC Server 6.10 or above, this camera supports Unusual Motion Detection analytics and search capability.
H4M surface mount models have a footprint of only 7.3cm, extending 5.2cm from the installation surface. Optional in-ceiling adapters offer a profile of only 3.9cm, with a footprint of 8.9cm. H4Ms are ideal for space-constrained or discreet applications while providing an aesthetically pleasing solution for indoor environments such as hallways, public entrances and lobbies of banks, schools, retail outlets and hotels.
State-of-the art modular design allows them to snap into your choice of base, easily switching between surface and in-ceiling mounts. This reduces installation time and provides flexibility. The optional black bezel provides further customization options to match the environment.
* Resolution - 1/2.8" 1.3Mp Progressive CMOS.
* Lens / AOV - 2.8mm F1.2 - 74° (H).
* Min Illumination - 0.01 Lux colour. 0 Lux (F/1.2) IR on.
* IR Capability - 10m. Content adaptive IR technology.
* Video Format - H.264.
* Day/ Night, WDR - 100dB.
* Bandwidth Management - HDSM, SmartCodec, Idle Scene Mode.
* Power - PoE. Max <4W IR on.
* Ingress Rating - Indoor only.
* Dimensions - 73mm x 73mm x 52mm.
* Automatic/ manual white balance, adjustable backlight compensation & privacy zones.
* 'LightCatcher' technology provides excellent image quality in low light.
* Dual exposure Wide Dynamic Range for complex lighting environments.
* Integrates with Avigilon Control Center. ONVIF compliant for 3rd party VMS integration.
UNUSUAL MOTION DETECTION
UMD is an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technology that brings a new level of automation to surveillance. Without any predefined rules, UMD technology continuously learns what typical activity in a scene looks like, and then detects and records motion anomalies. UMD is also supported by the H4A and H4 SL camera lines.